Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back to the future


Nothing like a stark dose of reality to shake life up. The last seven months seem to have flown by, yet in some ways seem an eternity and alas my artistic pursuits and creative life have been on hold due to the serious illness of a beloved family member.

Although I have a few hurdles still ahead of me, I will be slowly returning to blogging, pursuing my artistic endeavors and in the not too distant future, teaching again. I have missed the joys of interacting with and actively participating in the needlearts community. At this time, I wish to express my sincere thanks to so many of you who have reached out to encourage and lift me through these difficult times. Your love and support have buoyed me through some dark days and I am most appreciative of your friendship.

In updating my blog, I have made it easier for people to add comments and I encourage you to partcipate in my future posts.

3 comments:

FredaB said...

Welcome back Leonie. You are such a talented person that I am sure you have been missed by many.

Hope the weeks ahead are better for you.

Hugs

FredaB

allie aller said...

I've missed you very much...and am glad to see you are emerging, stronger and no doubt more creative than ever.
xoxo

Leonie said...

Thank you very much Freda and Allie. I appreciate your kind thoughts and hope we can chat again in future. Sorry to be so long in responding to you both but I was experiencing some problems in setting up the open comments but the DA stepped in and after confounding even him a couple of times,he set it straight and all should be fine now.